Last updated 1 February 2018
The resources listed on the See Science website are now spilt into five categories/pages:
- Careers resources
- Science resources
- Maths resources
- Technology & Engineering resources
- Coding & Computing resources
Information sheets about resources that can be loaned from See Science
See Science has a suite of resources that teachers in Wales can loan. All schools in Wales who request a STEM Ambassador can loan these resources from their local STEM Contract Holder See Science FREE of charge. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The resources are ideal for running in STEM Clubs and for CREST Award projects.
To download the pdf information sheets, right-click on the link.
- BrightSparks 4Kids Primary Controller Kits. Teach Sequence & Control with an easy to use ‘hands on’ approach that is functional and engaging for primary children
- Brightsparks4kids Simply Circuits.
- In The Zone – primary and secondary resources
- Practical Action – Wind Power Challenge
- Crime Lab – The Science Museum Crime Lab challenges students to solve a robbery attempt
- Launchbox – from the Science Museum –use ideas about forces and motion, energy transfer, materials, electricity and magnetism, light and sound to design and build a chain reaction contraption.
- Maths in a Box
- Practical Action – Squashed Tomato Challenge. Design, build and test a way of moving tomatoes that won’t squash them!
- The Furnace of Inspiration – although the information sheet is out-of-date, the resources are still valid and available.