Uploading your STEM Ambassador activities
Activities are logged on your personal account page on STEM Learning.
- Go to your Account Page where you will see the tabs relating to your personal details; qualifications; activities and data.
- Select Activities and you will see two items – Add Single School Activity or Multi School Activity.
- Select either Single activity or Multi School activity NB – nearly all will be Single School where you are able to record the name of the school or schools attending. A Multi School activity is often a Roadshow or large event where schools cannot be identified or engaged with as discrete groups.
- Record the title of the event
- Describe the content of the event and outcome (experience/learning gained by pupils)
- Select the correct Key Stage of the pupils (KS1 and 2 will be primary; KS3 to 5 will be secondary.)
- Select the date of the event
- Input an approximate number of pupils that will be attending (this can be edited later)
- Don’t forget to set school name by clicking on the icon next to ‘set school’
- Click ‘Add activity’ and a green font message will appear indicating that the activity has been successfully uploaded.
If in any doubt please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have the facility to add the activity or edit it for you, so don’t worry if you feel an error has been made.