STEM Clubs – case studies
Case studies are in pdf format - click to view in your browser or right click to download.
- STEM Club case study 01: An early start for STEM Clubs
- STEM Club case study 02: Riding the Wave – a pilot CREST Club
- STEM Club case study 03: Bio-Club
- STEM Club case study 04: The answer is - do it all at once!
- STEM Club case study 05: Busy lunchtimes
- STEM Club case study 06: The Cooking Club
- STEM Club case study 07: The Xplosive Club
- STEM Club case study 08: The Tec Club
- STEM Club case study 09: An after school STEM Club
Send us your STEM Club story
Are you running or involved with a STEM Club? We want to hear from teachers whose STEM Clubs:
- Are linked to a STEM scheme (for example, CREST, F1, Young Engineers); have entered competitions (for example, Big Bang Fair), and/or
- Have applied for funding; have links with industry and companies, and/or
- Have worked with STEM Ambassadors.
If you are interested in having your Club presented as a case study please contact us at email@example.com.