See Science have a team of qualified, experienced teachers who can develop bespoke STEM resources for teachers, community leaders and organisations.
We are committed to supporting and enhancing science and technology education through the development of educational resources and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) materials through the medium of Welsh and English.
We have also developed online MOOCs for STEM Learning Ltd.
Examples of previous work
- Maths at Museums – National Museum of Wales
- Gopher Science Laboratory – Royal Society of Biology
- Science Enrichment Experience – National Science Academy
- Excitement and Wonder of Science – Aberystwyth University
- Science resources for Talyllyn Railway
- MOOC – Inspiring Young People in STEM – Resources and Diversity – Futurelearn
- CREST Awards – British Science Association
For further information please contact email@example.com.
We have experience of conducting detailed audience pre-research for the development of projects and resources and conducting evaluations and scoping studies for external clients within the STEM community.